Author Topic: Please Pray: Prayers sent to Prayerflowers website and blog  (Read 1300 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Please Pray: Prayers sent to Prayerflowers website and blog
« on: October 31, 2015, 02:33:53 PM »

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 

(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Requests  

St Peregrine intercede before our Father and out Brother our Lord Jesus Christ to heal my father Michael to become cancer-free just like you. Pray for my father to regain his health back from cancer and leg pain. I promise to increase the devotion towards you and Jesus our Lord. In Jesus we trust.
Nicolette
I am in such a bad financial situation
Please pray for my brother Stephen N.  That he may find relief from anxiety and depression, find a good job, and leave new age movement.  Thank-you
Please pray for Virgil G M that God sends him his loving woman soon
Pray for my dog tank he has tracheal collapse and congestive heart failure and my mom has stage 3 cancer
Please pray for Francesca for protection from spiritual attack. For Lord's clear guidance how to close the doors to that. Thank you.
Please pray CLiff and Mom Donna-
PRAYING FOR MY SON RAYFORD FOR HIS HEALING IN HIS MIND  BODY AND SOUL

Please pray for R.and L. to find God in a supernatural way. That Lord would help them with their addictions and show them the ways of what is good and right, and what is of God.    Thank you *****************************************************************
I pray for restoration over my family and relationship and that God brings us back stronger together than ever before. Ready to give thanks and worship his name until he returns. Thank you Lord for already hearing my prayers and working on my behalf.
Please pray for my daughter Jam . That she takes her school work seriously. And the she always put God first in everything that she does. That she changes her ways and becomes the bright and loving child that she was born to be.
for my mother Wong L St. Peregrine, pray for her
God I Arinze prays for my late Father, family protection, financial breakthrough, long life and good health.
 Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps.

By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Please Pray: Prayers sent to Prayerflowers website and blog
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 11:01:19 AM »
Sweet Jesus please bless and guide all the prayer petition requests.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator