Author Topic: Please Pray: Prayers sent to Prayerflowers website and blog  (Read 1019 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Please Pray: Prayers sent to Prayerflowers website and blog
« on: April 25, 2016, 08:38:54 AM »
ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Requests  

Please pray for John who is very depressed and anxious, G od to fill him with Holy spirit ,make him a blessing for the people he meet and stay with .Please pray Lord to make a place for him for work experience as early as possible and protect him from every ill health and problems. Lord make him a blessing for you. Thanks
***For my son Joshua B. Bless him with faith, love, hope, health, friendships, leadership, schooling that he lives and I vision for his future. To become everything you created him to be.  Amen
Pray that I have a safe surgery . I Love the Blessed mMther and Jesus
Blessed St Peregrine I have been diagnosed with cancer please include me in your prayers thank you and God bless!!
Oh Lord I pray that your light lit up my path to make the right choice which is your will for me. and may
you Oh Lord Jesus Christ whom is the Light of the World burn away from my life every blessing that is not your will for me. Oh Lord Make me the Esther of my time through marriage favour and blessing. oh Lord Jesus  the Light of the world if the man coming my way for marriage now is ur will, give me the Grace to know and to accept, but if he is not the one burn him away from me and illumine the right one to me. Our Mother of Perpetual Help, Help me Mary. Amen
Please pray for my daughter, Jennifer. I pray that she will not give up her Catholic faith for the man she may marry. He dislikes the Catholic faith even though he knows nothing of it and she wants to go to church as a family. Please pray for her in this difficult time.
I would like to light a candle for Mercy on keeping me in my present position Amen
Dear Beloved, Please pray god to be favorable with me and solve all my problems immediately forever permanently with out any hassles and disturbances to me and my beloved well wishers at all times. Yours loving brother, Kiran.
Pls light a candle for me. I'm going financial burdens. Pls pray for my son,  he suffering from health problems and PTSD syndrome.  Thank you!

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen