Author Topic: Please Pray: Prayers sent to Prayerflowers website and blog  (Read 533 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Please Pray: Prayers sent to Prayerflowers website and blog
« on: November 01, 2016, 07:49:09 AM »
ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST
  These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Requests  

I was recently diagnosed with stage one prostate cancer.  I ask for Our Lord cure me of this ailment grant me peace.  I pray to him every day and would appreciate your prayers for this miracle.  I promise to promote your prayer group and most of all I will acclaim to the world the great power of Our Lord Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit.   
Thank you in advance for the wonderful work you are doing.  God Bless You! John P.
Praying for my dear Mother‎ Lelia Mary; that The Good Lord may lay His healing hands upon her and give her the strength to carry on and live for Him alone, Amen.
Praying for my Uncle Edra; that The Almighty God may grant him healing and bring him back home safely, Amen. **************************************************************
Praying for protection from the hostility of my student. It's been difficult having him in my class.
Dear Jesus and Mama Mary, I am asking you again this favor to please be with me and guide me on. Hoping that you clear my mind and focus on my exam on that day and that I could pass all the area of that exam. Thank you Mama Mary for your help, In Jesus name I pray.
Pray for me to find a way to recover from my financial loss because I was trusting and believing people was honest and worthy.  Now I can't believe in people anymore. Having losing faith in people, I want to start living again and trusting people.  Pray for me to not to loss faith and find a way out soon. Every day pass by, I get so depress that I find myself avoid going out with friends and just want to be alone.  Pray for me and help me and show my some guidance.Amen.  Michelle
Please pray for all Cahill and Gagnon families for increase in faith hope and love.
Please pray for our Nation and the world Thank you
Dear God the  Father my life  has hit an all-time low right now help me Father thank you
I want to light a candle in honor of my mother  in law, MM, who away recently. May she rest in the arms of Jesus
Pls pray for nikitA she is suffering by stone in kidney .god heal her & broken stone .pray for snehal God increase his faith he take part in Eucharist with love  amen
Like you did with Esther give me favor with my husband, in the court, with my family, in my future, in my finances to become debt free and provide for my children.   Like you did for David and Solomon, give me wisdom to judge righteous, give my children favor that they may be mighty warriors and that we win every battle. I give my children to you, make successful their ways in education, career, and in the market place, give the favor in your sight and help them to be pleasing to you, that they my live a life of righteousness and honor to God. *****************************************************************
I would like prayer for my family', redemption for my marriage, help raising my children and teaching them to trust God and continue to teach others about God. Super natural blessing to become debt free and stay that way that I can be a blessing to others as God directs me.    I want to be able to move and enjoy all that God has created. I desire success for my children in, school, relationships, in worship, careers and in the market place.
Dear Lord…Please hear my prayers and help and protect my family and I.   Please grant the loan to be approved to save the home that you gave to me and my family.  Also bless me with my baby girl. Amen
Please pray for us 3(karen,mom)2adult offspring)please Jesus &Mother Mary..please answer our unspoken requests&.my our Lady undoer of knots requests..for our health,financial etc..thanku soo much..we love you&trust You Jesus&Blessed Mother!!!xxxooo
Please pray that Our Lord will heal my Mother of a rare autoimmune disease.
Please pray for Louis T., who has a very severe case of Chrones disease.  Louis recently had a new baby last September.  He has had two operations along with two extended hospital stays.  He has been unable to attend Church, be a use of the last operation he cannot sit for any length.  Please pray for him. In Christ,Anne (mother -in- law)
Pls light a candle for my son, Gilbert. My prayer is for my son to lose the taste of alcohol and be cured alcoholism.  Thank you!
I pray for Alexis and Dominik to rekindle and renew their love for one another. I pray his heart and mind is filled with love for her and her only .please help him to stay faithful to her and want no other. Thank you. ****************************************************************

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.
Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen