Author Topic: Please Pray Urgent Prayers sent to website  (Read 630 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Please Pray Urgent Prayers sent to website
« on: February 21, 2017, 10:10:49 AM »

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST
  These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 

(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Requests  

Please pray for healing and financial blessings.

Dear God I pray for the conversion of my daughter to the Catholic faith and for my granddaughter to live in one home with her mother and I.  This custody division is too hard on this little one and it is breaking my heart
That my daughter MML will find true love and overcome her depression.
That my family will heal and she will be brought fully back to you Lord Jesus.  Thank you God
I pray for your help dear mother Mary as I prepare to be wedded. The demands from family is overwhelming my fiancé and me, pls help us and pray to Jesus for us, May his grace and favour be with us every step of the preparations and most especially the marriage period. Amen
Please pray for healing for my Son, Luke. May he welcome Our Lord and Our Blessed Mother in Heaven into his heart and life and grow in confidence and self-worth. Thank You so much
Please pray for the miracle of the healing of David's cancer.
Please pray for each one of us.  Maria
I am asking prayers for my daughter Christine.  Thank you, your prayers are appreciated
Search the depths of my heart prayers needs Holy Father hear my cries come in a steadfast manner in Jesus Christ of Nazareth I believe
I was born 2:38 7-18-1958 pm I was told I'm not worth anything god dose not love me my husband wants me murder hate despises me in Jehovah god almighty
Sacred Heart of Jesus please pray for me please look after me Guide me protect me and keep me in your loving care now and always please keep me happy at my place of work and for the manager's , supervisors, and staff to look after me Guide me to a higher post ASAP  in Jesus name I pray amen thanks in advance
My dearest Saint Anthony please pray for me please and for me to be happy at my place of work and for managers, supervisors and staff to take me to a higher post ASAP in Jesus name I pray amen thanks in advance

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.
Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Please Pray Urgent Prayers sent to website
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 07:46:17 AM »
Sweet Jesus please bless all the prayer petitions; give them strength and guidance.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator