Author Topic: Please Pray Urgent Prayers sent to website and blog  (Read 309 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Please Pray Urgent Prayers sent to website and blog
« on: June 19, 2017, 10:24:17 AM »

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST
  These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Requests  

Pls dear God, in the name of your holy son, Jesus Christ I ask that my husband get this job.  We are in dire need of him getting this job so that he can support our family.  Please God, please hear and answer my prayer.

Please, dear God, deliver me from my illness, terror, and aloneness! Elizabeth M

Please pray for my son , Caleb and his wife , Emily ( for their marriage ) and their baby due to be born in August Thank you and GOD bless you

Greg Dr
Angelo S
Derek H
Joanne

Almighty God restore my heart joy home financial needs remove the wicked man from my life in Jesus Christ name
Please light a candle and pray for Luke.Thank You

Almighty father please pray for my family and I not to be homeless and lose everything. Please pray that we will receive a financial breakthrough and be accepted into a new home and that I as a single mother will be able to provide for my family. In Jesus beautiful name. Amen

Praise God! I have been sending prayer requests to you for myself Savia & Jowett for blessings on our marriage which was on the 12th of May.

Thank you all for your prayers  Thank you for keeping us in constant prayers. May God bless you all abundantly in every aspect of ur life. Thanks and loving regards, God Bless Savia

Please pray for:
Napoleon C who is battling pancreatic cancer
Rachel P who is a breast cancer survivor
Nicole battling cancer
God Bless, Jackie M

Please pray for my father Darlan for the spirit of alcoholism, revenge, lies, negative attitude, unforgiveness to leave him. Pray that he may freed and delivered from all evil bondages. Pray that he may be healed from all sickness and may he find perfect peace and happiness in Christ and may he be healed in all aspects of his mind body and soul. Pray that he may seek and grow closer to God. May he see gods will in everything. There are people who are posioning my dad with lies and wrong things and my dad is believing them and is drinking and getting frustrated. Please pray the deliverance pray for him everyday. Regards, Maria S

Almighty God I lift up Greg he received salvation now he not sure what direction he should go in name of Jesus Christ provide he answer

Pray for good health and good results

Pls pray for Christina Mari.  I am looking for new job and financial blessing.  So that i can help poor n needy
Please pray for my results......my exam is so tough....i didnt perform well.....i have no way to support my family
I need prayer for my marriage . My wedding was in 27 th January 2017 and I conceived immediately . My husband don't ve job. We didnot use contraceptive but our natural family planning failed . When I came to knw I m pregnant my husband told me to take pills but I refused . This issue is affecting our relationship he is not happy at all with our marriage n all the time he is negative . Plz I need prayer for my husband . Please I luv him lot n want miracle in his life .

I'm asking to keep Cindy Ramirez in your prayers, she is battling breast cancer, thank you

Dear Lord Pls take us out of this sorrow dat v r going thru d last 13 months..My husband lost his job 13 months ago n has not yet found another one...We have 2 kids Pls oh lord all i want is for him to get d job

I pray Daniel and Alexis continue to overcome the hurdles,challenges in their relationship together and come out a stronger , more in love with each other than before.I pray God strengthens their love for one another so.Thank You.

I humbly ask God for Mercy for my little daughter Clara.I pray that I will receive  a positive response from David concerning his freinds who are suppose to be coming from abroad, I pray that the work of my hands will no have been in vain.

Please Jesus help me. Heal my marriage I desperately and urgently beg of you

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen
St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen