Author Topic: Prayers sent to Prayerflowers website and blog...please pray  (Read 207 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST
  These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 

(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Requests  

Could I please have a candle lit for the help of Our Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I ask for Your help desperately  in that the PPS will reach a decision on my case  in that my case won't go to court and that I will not have a caution issued against me. Please help that I will receive an informed warning.   Most of all my petitions have been answered in the past but this request is the most important and I implore You Jesus and Your Mother Mary for Your assistance. I promise daily recitation of the rosary and to go to mass as much as possible. SACRED HEART OF JESUS I PLACE ALL MY TRUST IN YOU IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY PRAY FOR US.
Please most loving of fathers, I humble pray that Liam my son will find the path you choose for him, and find a holy girl to marry. Also, help my daughter Kathryn and daughter-in law too have the precious gifts of healthy babies.
Please pray for good news concerning Luke. Please love, protect and guide him Lord. Thank You
Please pray for the elections in Aruba on the 22nd of September 2017, against a corrupt government. For a landslide victory for the M.E.P. for a restoration of democracy.Thank you
I am petitioning the assistance of God to change the heart of my lost companion Valerie. It was wonderful to be with her and I miss her immensely. Please remind her of the joy we shared together. She was not only a friend, she also gave excellent advice and lifted my spirits greatly. It would mean so much to have her back in my life again.  James
Healing if My daughter From ovarian cyst .
Healing of My daughter From cervical dysplasia .
Thank you for always interceding on my behalf. I'm grateful for all God has been be doing for me.  I come before his throne to ask for forgiveness of sin in different ways I have offended him. I continue to pray and thank him for our settlement visa because I believe he will do it. I pray for all round protection for myself, my brothers , my sister and the whole of families. I pray for my sister and brothers businesses to continue to grow and flourish  Amen  Heal uncle Kojo and MaMa Dan Lord Bless my single friends with husbands Lord  Bless my brother with a wife Lord Bless my husband with loving and serving the Lord Amen.  Thank you for everything. Help me thank Jesus our Lord and saviour Amen
Thank you for your prayers for me and my parents and family. Thank you for praying for my father who had another stroke. He was out of the hospital after 3 days and he is much better. After marriage i went to meet my father and he treated me as if i never existed. It hurt me soo much that fell sick. Please pray for healing and peace in our family. Please pray for my mother & fathers conversions and change of heart. Also pray for healing of her shoulder ligament tear. Ask god to heal her and avoid her going for an operation.. Pray the healing and deliverance prayer for him. Pray for his drinking habit. Also pray for total healing from his stroke. Ask the lord to keep him in good health always.  Ask God to keep them both in good health always
Please help strengthen the love between Daniel and Alexis so they only have eyes for each other and no other.I beg you to help restore and renew the love,joy,passion Thank You.
In faith i receive my financial freedom in Jesus Christ of Nazareth god took my tears

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen