Author Topic: Prayers sent to prayerflowers website and blog...please pray  (Read 76 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Prayers sent to prayerflowers website and blog...please pray
« on: October 16, 2017, 03:21:45 PM »

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST
  These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 

(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Requests  

Please pray for my husband, my family and my friend Bonnie.

Prayers please to get the job I got interviewed for 3 weeks ago and prayers that someone deserving be hired for the position I am now in after I leave for the new job. Amen.  Lusanda.

My father had got seizures/convulsions He got better and was discharged in 3 days. I Thank God for it. Please pray for him to transform his life and cling to God. Please for his inner healing.   Please pray for my mom also. Pray that she gets the strength to handle everything.  God bless u abundantly in every way.  Thanks,   Maria
Please pray for our dear friend Bonnie F for strength and healing and of her cancer.

Please pray for Mitchell to be healed of his speech disorder!

Victims of all hurricanes

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.
Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen