Author Topic: Where to find Prayer for Upcoming Feast Days  (Read 4153 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Where to find Prayer for Upcoming Feast Days
« on: September 27, 2010, 11:29:43 AM »
Prayers for upcoming feast day's  can be found on the following boards and website

Prayers of Saints A-J

Prayers of Saints K-Z

And the following website

Prayerflowers "God's Flower Garden" scroll down on main page

P.S. I will try to get the calendar updated with the all the saint feast days...converting this forum from the old forum has been a little harder than I thought it would be.  I had so much information on the old forum.  It has been a little easier for me to post some of the information as the liturgical season comes around...hopefully each year it will get better.  God bless you for your patience with me...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:27:58 AM by prayerflowers »
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen