Author Topic: Prayerflowers Father passed away  (Read 2063 times)

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Prayerflowers Father passed away
« on: January 28, 2011, 02:08:14 PM »
Dear Prayer Angels,
Please say a prayer for Prayerflowers Dad who passed away this morning (1/28/11).  Also please remember the entire family including Uncle Andrew and Aunt Lee in your prayers.

Eternal rest grant unto Prayerflowers Dad, O Lord and let perputal light shine upon him.  May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.  Amen.

Sweet Jesus please comfort this family during this sad time in their life.  Please give them strength and courage in their daily life.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Prayerflowers Father passed away
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 02:12:49 PM »
Safely Home

I am home in Heaven, dear ones;
Oh so happy and so bright!
There is perfect joy and beauty
In this everlasting light.
All the pain and grief is over,
Every restless tossing passed;
I am now at peace forever,
Safely home in Heaven at last.
Did you wonder I so calmly
Trod the valley of the shade?
Oh! but Jesus' love illumined
Every dark and fearful glade.
And He came Himself to meet me
In that way so hard to tread;
And with Jesus' arm to lean on
Could I have one doubt or dread?
Then you must not grieve so sorely
For I love you dearly still:
Try to look beyond earth's shadows,
Pray to trust our Father's Will.
There is work still waiting for you,
So you must not idly stand;
Do it now, while life remaineth---
You shall rest in Jesus' land.
When that work is all completed,
He will gently call you Home;
Oh, the rapture of that meeting,
Oh, the joy to see you come!
--author unknown
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 02:15:54 PM »
Praying for your entire famiy

Family Prayer
O Jesus, I humbly implore you to grant
your special graces to our family.  May our
home be a shrine of peace, purity, love,
labor and faith.  I beg you, Jesus, to protect
and bless all of us, absent and present,
living and dead.

O Mary, loving Mother of Jesus, and
our mother, pray to Jesus for our family, for
all the families of the world, to guard the
cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young
and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph, holy guardian of
Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all
the necessities of life.  Ask of Jesus that
special grace which he granted to you, to watch
over our home.  Amen
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator

Offline stjoe

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 08:33:41 PM »
Hi Bernadette,

Thank you for contacting us all with the sad news.  We will certainly add our prayers for Prayerflower's Dad's soul and for all his family.  Knowing how much Prayerflowers prays, certainly her prayers with her Dad at his passing.

We will pray that Prayerflowers and Gary can cope with this heavy cross.

stjoe

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Holy Mother hold my hand..walk with me to Jesus.
    • God's Flower Garden
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 09:15:07 AM »
Dearest Bernadette and stjoe,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your heartfelt prayers for my dad's passing.  It is a blessing to have caring and prayerful friends...and it is in these times of our life that we can feel the blessings of having them in our lives.  May God bless you both and surround you with His heavenly grace always.

Thank you for praying for our family...please continue to keep the arrangements in your prayers that all goes well...I know times like this leave most people with the feeling of inadequacy not knowing what all that needs to be done...I don't' always feel with my injury that I am able to grasp what needs to be done in situations...this is one of them. I am grateful for my Uncle and Aunt who have taken the reigns...please pray for them, that this grief is born to a blessing and that they are guided. 

God bless you!

Sweet Jesus I thank you that You have Your Dinvine Merciful hand in this...please Sweet Jesus help us to trust in Your Merciful love and grace.......

"Oh blood and water which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fountain of mercy for us...I trust in You.(from Sr. Faustina's diaries)

Prayer of Mother Teresa
Dear Jesus, help me to spread Thy fragrance everywhere I go. Flood my soul with Thy spirit and love. Penetrate and possess my whole being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of Thine. Shine through me and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may feel Thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. Stay with me and then I shall begin to shine as you shine, so to shine as to be a light to others.

Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen
Yours in Christ †
Prayerflowers
Forum Administrator

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 04:23:25 PM »
Praying for guidance and strength for your uncle and aunt during this stressful time.  I am sure that Sweet Jesus will guide everyone with spiritual blessing.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator

Offline stjoe

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 06:29:24 PM »
Hi Prayerflowers,

Thanks for checking in with us!  We are grateful that you have family support right now.  We will support you from our end by our prayers.  May the good Lord richly bless and comfort all of your family and friends right now and always.  We entrust your father to the loving mercy of Jesus!

stjoe

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
    • God's Flower Garden
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 05:57:59 PM »
Dearest Prayer Angels,
I want to thank you for your heartfelt prayers for my dad's passing. 

I have been praying even though I have not posted on the forum...God bless you!
Prayer of Mother Teresa
Dear Jesus, help me to spread Thy fragrance everywhere I go. Flood my soul with Thy spirit and love. Penetrate and possess my whole being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of Thine. Shine through me and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may feel Thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. Stay with me and then I shall begin to shine as you shine, so to shine as to be a light to others.

Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen
Yours in Christ †
Prayerflowers
Forum Administrator

Offline sunflower

• Serving God
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 01:49:23 PM »
Dear Sacred Heart Of Jesus , I pray for the soul of prayerflowers dad. Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus may his soul rest in peace. Please Dear Jesus be with prayerflowers and her family during thier loss, Father Please hold them close. dear Blessed Mother Please hold prayerflowers close and let her feel your love and peace. In Jesus name amen

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
    • God's Flower Garden
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 09:07:27 PM »
Thank you so much Sweet Sunflower for your prayer...God bless you!
Prayer of Mother Teresa

Yours in Christ †
Prayerflowers
Forum Administrator