Author Topic: Comment left on "54 Day Miracle Rosary Novena" Prayerflowers Blog  (Read 1350 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Holy Mother hold my hand..walk with me to Jesus.
    • God's Flower Garden
Dearest Prayer Angels...felt I needed to share this for few reasons...
1. To give Praise and Thanksgiving for the gift of the Rosary...in hopes that more people will pray the rosary.   
2. The other reason is to Praise God for the Miracle this mother recieved for her daughter to walk away from a horrible accident. 

Please join in giving thanks...to Our Sweet Jesus and His Holy Sweet Mother for the loving grace, compassion and mercy showered on this family...Amen

Dear Prayerflowers,
Thank you for your beautiful website. I have visited daily for a couple of years now. Because of it I don't stop saying the 54 day novena. It's part of my life. My daughter is alive today through the intercession and love of our Blessed Mother. She had a horrible car accident two days ago that all witnesses say can only be called a miracle that she was able to walk away from. My love to you for your work on this site. You really don't know how many people you may touch.
Prayer of Mother Teresa
Dear Jesus, help me to spread Thy fragrance everywhere I go. Flood my soul with Thy spirit and love. Penetrate and possess my whole being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of Thine. Shine through me and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may feel Thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. Stay with me and then I shall begin to shine as you shine, so to shine as to be a light to others.

Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen
Yours in Christ †
Prayerflowers
Forum Administrator

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Comment left on "54 Day Miracle Rosary Novena" Prayerflowers Blog
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 09:06:35 AM »
Praying the Rosary is always a blessing.

Praise God for the blessings this daughter received.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator