Author Topic: Evening Scriptures  (Read 5622 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Holy Mother hold my hand walk me to Jesus.
    • God's Flower Garden
Evening Scriptures
« on: May 10, 2011, 11:09:55 AM »
Evening Psalms
Psalm 63:7-8
When I think of you upon my bed, through the night watches I will recall that you indeed are my help, and in the shadow of your wings I shout for joy.

Psalm 30:5-6
Sing praise to the LORD, you faithful; give thanks to God's holy name.  For divine anger lasts but a moment; divine favor lasts a lifetime. At dusk weeping comes for the night; but at dawn there is rejoicing.

Psalm 42:9
At dawn may the LORD bestow faithful love that I may sing praise through the night, praise to the God of my life.

Psalm 55:17-18
But I will call upon God, and the LORD will save me. At dusk, dawn, and noon I will grieve and complain, and my prayer will be heard.

Psalm 141:2
Let my prayer be incense before you; my uplifted hands an evening sacrifice.
My uplifted hands: the gesture of supplication.

2 Chronicles 6:19-21
Look kindly on the prayer and petition of your servant, O LORD, my God, and listen to the cry of supplication your servant makes before you.  May your eyes watch day and night over this temple, the place where you have decreed you shall be honored; may you heed the prayer which I your servant offer toward this place.  Listen to the petitions of your servant and of your people Israel which they direct toward this place. Listen from your heavenly dwelling, and when you have heard, pardon.

Lamentations 2:19
Rise up, shrill in the night, at the beginning of every watch; Pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord; Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your little ones

Morning & Night Psalm
Psalm 42:9-12
 At dawn may the LORD bestow faithful love that I may sing praise through the night, praise to the God of my life.   I say to God, "My rock, why do you forget me? Why must I go about mourning with the enemy oppressing me?"  It shatters my bones, when my adversaries reproach me. They say to me daily: "Where is your God?"   Why are you downcast, my soul, why do you groan within me? Wait for God, whom I shall praise again, my savior and my God.
"Love Our Lady and make her loved; always recite the Rosary and recite it as often as possible."  — St. Padre Pio
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen
Yours in Christ †
Prayerflowers
Forum Administrator