Author Topic: Start 54 Day Rosary Novena Today - End Oct 7  (Read 4642 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Start 54 Day Rosary Novena Today - End Oct 7
« on: August 15, 2011, 06:32:07 PM »
Dearest Prayer Angels and all who read this...

Please join in praying the 54 Day Rosary Novena
Start: Today Aug 15th Feast of the Assumption and End: Oct 7 Feast of the Holy Rosary

Pope John Paul wrote this 6 months before he became a pope:
“We are today before the final struggle between the Church and the Anti-Church, between the Gospel and the Anti-Gospel. One thing that remains certain; the final victory belongs to God and that will happen thanks to Mary the Woman of Genesis and of the Apocalypse who will fight at the head of the army of her sons and daughters against the enemy forces of Satan and will crush the head of the serpent.”
Writen by Cardinal Karol Wojtyla, 11/09/76 (6 months before he became a pope)

You can go to this link at 54 Day Novena

Here is a printable chart you can use to check off your dates...

Chart for the 54 day Rosary Novena

For the 54 day Rosary Novena, you pray the mysteries in the following order,
regardless of the day of the week:

Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful, and Glorious

(Check each day after Rosary is prayed)In Petition
  • Day 1-J     Day 2-L      Day 3-S     Day 4-G     Day 5-J     Day 6-L     Day 7-S     Day 8-G     Day 9-J
  • Day 10-L   Day 11-S   Day 12-G   Day 13-J   Day 14-L   Day 15-S   Day 16-G   Day 17-J   Day 18-L
  • Day 19-S   Day 20-G   Day 21-J   Day 22-L   Day 23-S   Day 24-G   Day 25-J  Day 26-L   Day 27-S

In Thanksgiving
  • Day 1-J     Day 2-L      Day 3-S     Day 4-G     Day 5-J     Day 6-L     Day 7-S     Day 8-G     Day 9-J
  • Day 10-L   Day 11-S   Day 12-G   Day 13-J   Day 14-L   Day 15-S   Day 16-G   Day 17-J   Day 18-L
  • Day 19-S   Day 20-G   Day 21-J   Day 22-L   Day 23-S   Day 24-G   Day 25-J  Day 26-L   Day 27-S

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 06:33:27 PM by prayerflowers »
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen