Author Topic: Prayer for Those Suffering With Cancer  (Read 5449 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Prayer for Those Suffering With Cancer
« on: March 16, 2012, 08:48:58 AM »
Prayer for Those Suffering With Cancer   

Mary, health of the sick, you brought forth into our world Jesus Christ, our Divine Healer.  In your caring goodness, intercede for Richard, who is truly in need of miraculous assistance.

If it be God’s will, I ask this day that the gift of healing from all forms of cancer be granted to (name).  Comfort him during times of anguish, pain, confusion and despair.  Ask our gracious Savior to grant him physical health, inner peace and patience in suffering.

May God’s healing graces grant Richard a life of happiness, health and fulfillment here on earth, and one day the joy of eternal glory in His loving embrace.  Amen.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 08:50:00 AM by prayerflowers »
In Jesus I pray,

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen