Author Topic: Prayerflowers Patron Saint for 2013 - "Our Lady of Consolation"  (Read 3233 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Thanks stjoe for the reminder...i wrote Marianne and I cried when i got my response...
my patron saint for 2013 is "Our Lady of Consolation"

Thank you Sweet Holy Mother for walking with me closer this year...I truly need and love you so very much!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:53:25 PM by prayerflowers »
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
    • God's Flower Garden
Re: Prayerflowers Patron Saint for 2013 - "Our Lady of Consolation"
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 05:53:59 PM »
Dearest Our Lady of Consolation...I ask your intercession and consolation for a major upcoming event in our lives...we pray for Your precious Son's Most Divine Mercy & intervention for this whole process...please keep us safe from any and all who would harm us or do us wrong in this next chapter of our lives...we pray for continuous protection and guidance.  Please help us have the peace that comes only from the Sweet Holy Spirit...may all that we do reflect the goodness of Your precious Son, Jesus.  In His loving name we pray.  Amen
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 09:04:26 AM »
Dear Prayerflowers,
I join you in this beautiful and powerful prayer.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
    • God's Flower Garden
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 06:50:59 AM »
Thank you Peace Rose
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers