Author Topic: Prayer Petitions for Light a Prayer Candle  (Read 3320 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Prayer Petitions for Light a Prayer Candle
« on: July 30, 2013, 07:58:54 PM »
ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST
These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.

Light a Prayer Candle - Prayer Request 
Please pray for me to our Lord Jesus Christ for the gift of His divine mercy on my career; May the Lord bless me and my family with sustained bread, job security, peace of the mind and of the body, to the glory of His name, amen.

For my health. Amen

Dear Lord.  Please protect and nourish my unborn baby so that he is healthy and happy in my womb.  Let him feel my love and stay safely inside me until February. I want to be the best person I can be, dear Lord I am open for your guidance. Amen.

I light this candle in thanks for thy blessings.

Many miracles asked...right away. I know God is always on time. God bless. Angel

Dear Lord, I pray for strength, to help me through this, the guidance and the faith of your plan.  I pray that the negativity in our home is lifted and replaced with light.  Please pray for me and my family keep evildoers away and keep us safe and happy in harmony without pain please send me the grace of the Holy Spirit as guidance amen. Oh God our Father, thanks for blessing us abundantly for all the gifts offered to us till date.

Father God I call on all the favor in the world and affirm that it will be dissolved. You will terminate and eliminate it forever. Grant my brother a clean break from this dear Lord. Allow him a safe trip to Germany where he will find his wife and she will be the woman to birth his first child. In Jesus' Name I Pray Amen.

Fr Jean Hart went home to the Lord. Please keep Fr Jean in your prayers that he may share in the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. And that in his priesthood he maybe united with the true high priest Jesus Christi.   Fr Tom Showalter SOLT went home to the Lord early Saturday morning. Please pray for the repose of his soul and for comfort and peace for his family, friends and the SOLT community ,Amen  Dale

Please pray for my sister Danyela who has been fighting Leukemia for almost two years. She has been hospitalized most of time. Now she has two subdural hematomas which keep her in constant pain. I pray that Jesus won't let all she's been through be in vain. I am literally praying for a miracle.  Thank you my brothers and sifts in Christ, Victoria

Dear God,  I am lighting 3rd candle for my wonderful mother, she had a problem with her ankle, 
she's had it for a year they thought it was a ulcer, it is really painful she has a nurse coming three times a week., and her last doctors visit he finally decided to send her for a M.R.I. it will be this Friday  I'm 64 yrs old and I'm scared stiff, I have no one In Las Vegas, N.V.. Please help me   thank you     Sandra

Thank you for all your prayers. we are blessed with a baby girl.  Thanks once again for all your support and prayers

Please pray for my son Kevin to find peace spiritually and mentally and also to find work. Thank you God bless. Catherine

Please let innocence be granted and this case ended tomorrow.  Amen

Hello, could you please pray for my friend Kara who has given up belief in God please pray that her faith is restored and that she will become steadfast in her faith. Please pray for my friend Lulu who is facing bankruptcy that her situation may be resolved. Please pray for me as I am facing people who are not believers in God who are judging me and labeling me as mentally ill. Pray that I may overcome their persecution and that God will prevail in all things. Pray that I do not ever give up my faith to make others feel happy or comfortable but that I remain bold and steadfast in the faith. Please also pray that I may do the Will of God in all things in my life and triumph over enemies. Thank you kindly, God bless you always

I love the lord through good and bad times god is an awesome good always may we all continue to worship him and speak of him regardless of what religion or believes you may have he is wonderful and a powerful god even when we face terrible situations he pulls through when we lest expect his blessings to unfold for us he is an on time god and very much still alive try him he will not fail you but you must have faith i do

Lord Jesus I Pray, to reconcile between me and my friend Ritan. Please pray for her as she makes lot of problem in my office and workplace. Jesus I pray for my daughter  passes her exam for occupational Therapist.. I pray to Holy Spirit to enter her body and release all the evil spirit from her.  She is always in depression due to her fatness .  She is full of fear.  Pray for my husband job protection also my job protection. Nobody should touch my job and Philip job…Keep our job safe. My nephew abner to start his work,  My teenage son to be surrounded with Good Friends. My financial status to increase, may I get more in my business I am doing.  Unity with my family,

Please dear holy Jesus help my brother and I. Please let my brothers and our prayers be answered. Let us get the financial liberty that we need to overcome all of our obstacles. Let us get the money that we need to pay all of our debts today. Let us find a decent place to live until you find it in your heart to return us to our home of forty years.

I love you St Peregrine and all the saints pray for me give me health happiness and protection amen   Please all pray for jr he needs your prayers to be strong and have a change of heart help him realize the wrong being done please give him strength to get closer to our family pray for him now and help him see the truth amen

Lord I pray that you remove the barriers of all forms between Will and I.  I pray that you open our hearts, minds, thoughts, and prayer to bring love, care and respect in our every interaction with each other.  I pray that our commitment is renewed and our bond becomes stronger than ever.  Lord I am in love with him and he is in love with me.  We are at that critical moment where we need to grab hold of each other with both hands, and know that we are going to be together no matter.  In Jesus name, I pray.  Amen.

Please pray for me to our Lord Jesus Christ for the gift of His divine mercy on my career; May the Lord bless me and my family with sustained bread, job security, peace of the mind and of the body, to the glory of His name, amen.

Last Friday my dad received a letter that he lost a lawsuit in which another person falsely accused him.  Please, please pray that my dad would win in the motion for reconsideration, and that this lawsuit would finally, finally end happily for my dad and for all of us.

Another thing that's also important: please, please pray for the conversion of this person bothering my dad, that he would stop doing the evil his doing and leave us alone, never to bother us in any way directly  or indirectly, now or in the future.

Please pray for the protection, security, safety, peace of mind, well being of my dad. He's already a senior citizen and I don't want him to be subjected to such troubles, especially that it's not his fault.

I am very desperate.  Please help us with your powerful and fervent prayers.  I am very grateful for all your kind prayers and know that I am praying for your intentions as well, always recommending to almighty God our benefactors especially at daily Mass. God bless you.

Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus please have mercy on me for all my sins. Please help me to be more faithful. I love you Lord so much and I'm truly sorry for all my sins. Save us Lord from all evil and distress. Help me please Lots to have more faith and courage. God Bless all my family and loved ones. Amen

Lord. I come today with a heavy heart asking a blessing over my husband. He is in the military and may be sent off to fight this terrible war we are in. We have a two year old son and we both need him here with us. Please don’t let him leave us again. This I pray Amen.

OH please most Holy Mother and Beloved Jesus  I pray for my husband that his financial problems will improve , he is in his 80s . Please help him.

Sacred Heart of Jesus Please cover Dean Sue Patrick and Gwen in your most precious and grant them a healing from their illness. I pray for Sue for an excellent result from  M.S. treatment that Deans test are all clear. Patrick and Gwen a healing from cancer.  Dear Holy Saint Peregrine be with them at all times..Your grateful daughter..Theresa.

Thank you for your beautiful site and bless you.   Dear Heavenly Fr.,  Pls.help my children in their studies and do well in You Holy Name. Help them to do everything in Your Holy Name and pls.bless them with good partners in their lives. Help my husband and bless him in all his doings; guide him, Lord.Pls. help me at the work place which is full of stress and no one is friendly with me. I am struggling ,My God and I have nowhere else to go;pls My God grant that I obtain my license and leave the current workplace to one which is better. Help me to manage my bills and find peace. Thank You. your Daughter

For God special intervention in my family

Dear Sweet Jesus, my one and only Lord and savior; as well as my heavenly Blessed Mother,
Please forgive me for my sins.  I know that there are no excuses for my nasty behavior. But the unbearable pain from the tumors on my cervical spine, stole my life, my dreams.  I'm angry at the situation and fearful for what my future holds.

Being a teacher was my life, but the more my illness progressed my teaching and students became too effected by it.  They were not receiving the education they deserved.  I knew I had to give up something I worked incredibly hard to achieve.  And now I have nothing but unbearable pain all day and night each day.

Due to the constant pain, I am not able to go out like other young people.  All of my friends are starting to get married and have children.  I know that no man wants a wife with a serious medical condition, especially one that can be passed to my own children.

I haven't received my pay, which goes against my contract.  I haven't received a dime from disability. If it wasn't for my mom I would've living on the streets, a school teacher. Please intercede on my behalf before I truly have a mental breakdown. I ask in the mighty name of Jesus my Lord and Savior Thank you, Jesus! Praise you, Jesus!

Dear God, I pray for my daughters, Jenny Chris, Lenilyn , Mayden , Karenn,Regimel. Help them in their family life. in their emotional , physical and financial problems, May their husbands be a good provider to them. Take care of their children. Help them Lord and keep them safe always. In the name of Jesus my savior amen.

I pray for MaryAnn, may she be strong enough to make it through her procedure and may the doctors be able to fix her and bring her to her optimal health to live a longer life with her family. Lord we all pray for her, please watch over her and bless her. Amen

Dear Sir,Please pray for my back pain to our Lord Jesus Christ. I am suffering from slip disk problem.
Thanks & Best regardsManilal

Dear Lord, I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and the man I love, so that we may never surrender to whatever or whoever will cause us to reject and stray from one another.. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.
Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.[/b]
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Prayer Petitions for Light a Prayer Candle
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 07:41:16 AM »
Sweet Jesus please bless all these prayer petitions with spiritual guidance, comfort and healing.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator