Author Topic: Prayer Petitions for August 6, 2012  (Read 1760 times)

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Prayer Petitions for August 6, 2012
« on: August 06, 2013, 03:40:49 PM »
Dear Prayer Angels,  These petitions are being posted on behalf of prayerflowers.  She is unable to access the computer at this time.

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 

(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.

ST PEREGRINE THANKSGIVING FOR PRAYERS ANSWERED
St Peregrine thank you with all my heart  and soul for the results of my lab work today   ... my cancer markers were lower TY

Light a Thanksgiving Candle - Prayer Request 

Thank you most Holy Mother and beloved Jesus for the results of my blood tests today ....My Cancer markers are lower TY

Light a Prayer Candle - Prayer Request 

Lord I thank you for helping us to work through the issues that have been causing strife between Will and I, and the kids.  Lord I pray that you continue to send angels and saints to surround us and help us to continue to deepen and strengthen our bonds.  So that everyone knows where they stand and know that they are safe and loved.  Lord I pray that you offer us protection from our enemies, please send divine intervention to clear the house and enlighten our souls.  Lord, I know this is my one true love, I know that this is the man I have been searching for my entire life.  Lord I ask that you bless our union, so that nothing and no-one can come between us.  Our family needs you.  In Jesus Name I pray…. Amen.

Please all pray for jr he needs your prayers to be strong and have a change of heart help him realize the wrong being done please give him strength to get closer to our family pray for him now and help him see the truth amen

Pray for s to be healthy and well please help my family stay well we asked for peace and love and well health please grant this wish and with God’s grace amen

I am going through a dark night of the soul - please pray that I may find the Light again & be healed.  With deep gratitude,  Kei A

Kindly light a candle for my family, my sons, Mark,  Christopher and Joel.  My husband who is now separated from me. I pray I continue to walk in His presence and to be obedient to His Word. Pray for financial blessing,  for a house to call my own and a car.  Thank you and may The Father continue to Bless this ministry.

I've been pursuing a web app development gig that would be significant from a financial perspective (and possibly significantly difficult if it goes much worse than I expect!) and *huge* from a prestige/connections perspective.

Decisions with these folks are not quite a streamlined process. 1.5 months later, I should get an answer early next week. But it's down to two vendors, and I'm in the final two. Please continue to pray. -Joshua

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello, could you please pray for Marie Prince who is 98 and suffering in hospital , for Bronwyn who is 39 and newly pregnant, for my mum, dad, step dad and family and friends that they may come to the Catholic Church, for myself that I may be healed of my ailments and be able to come off this medicine and if God wills to become a contemplative nun, and for all the suffering and poor people in the world and those without hope and faith that they may come to know of Gods mercy and love.   Thank you kindly, God bless you always

For jermaine k pls let he come home free 

I want to light a prayer candle for my mom she is having problems with her leg, and I have C.P. we are all alone, I;m just getting on my  feet from a Verta bare operation that I  had two years  ago, I've been  waker for two years and now  I'm walking by myself except when we go out in crowds. Thank You Sandra L

I humbly ask for your fervent prayers for finding important papers and protection against evil…most of God’s Holy Will.

******************************************************************************************************************************************
Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 07:25:14 AM by peace rose »
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Prayer Petitions for August 6, 2012
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 04:02:47 PM »
Sweet Jesus we offer these prayer petitions for Your grace, guidance, strength and blessings for healing.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator