Author Topic: Please Pray for prayers sent to Light a Candle & St. Peregrine  (Read 1837 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Request 
Please for my isolation thanks
special request for prayer for healing.  This evening at mass i was told and i verified this request for prayers for healing of one of our new deacons who has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.  Deacon Alfonzo of our lady of perpetual help church.  We ask for the intervention of saint peregrine with our lord and savior--Jesus Christ for the removal of all traces of this cancer and to fill alonzo's heart and soul with peace and happiness.
Pray for my family and moms and keep us out of harm’s way and gossiping tongues amen
Pray for me and my family keep us in peace well and out of harms way..Thank you for my blessings each day and my family I love you St Peregrine .amen

Pray for my daughter Gabrielle to come back to the sacraments. Dear Holy Mother Mary and our saviour Jesus lead Gabrielle show her your divine love and mercy. Arch angel Michael, protect Gabrielle from the evil that is around her every moment of every day. Lord! Give her the belief in herself that she will find employment, will stay on her diet and lose the weight she has put on because of relationship she is in .Dear Heavenly father please bestow these blessings I ask for for my daughter Gabrielle. Amen
my husband he's been having a lot of headaches for a long time then last year they found his liver enzymes elevated from too much Tylenol/Ibuprophen so he's off all that and only taking aspirin - but it wasn't helping the headaches. Please pray that this all turns out to be nothing and the headaches go away !Also pray for three friends with cancer and another friend having spine surgery.
Hello ,I have a prayer request for my father , Ibrahim S, Who has stage 4 lung cancer. I ask that you help by praying for him to get better.  Thank you, Sam
Please pray for me and my sister ginta for getting pregnant and deliver a healthy child. Thank you lord for all the received thru prayers.  thank you Gigi
Please pray today for Barbara who is being treated for cancer.  She has an operation today.  Thank you, Bernie
I thank God for the gift of life .am praying and believing God for a male child this season. Believing God that gives children to grant my heart desire, according to his riches in glory amen.
For a successful outcome from Dee's operation please God guide the hands and minds of all involved.  For good news on Cathy's job interview
For  a secure work for  Noel.      For help with quitting smoking for myself.    For return to prayer and faith for all the family.    Improvement in our finances. With love and gratitude to all
Dear God, in the name of Jesus Christ, your son...... Please have mercy on me. Wrap your loving arms around me and hold my hand, and guide me, show me, teach me please, how to love others as you love. I beg you to allow me to forgive others, the kind of forgiveness that only you know of. Please bestow a miracle upon me..... that will allow me to embrace happiness and forego self loathing. You are the only one who knows what I need, even before my own self. As I am paralyzed emotionally, mentally, physically, and psychologically, stuck in the devils web....... I ask you to free me. Free me dear God, Heal me, and Protect me please. Protect me and my son and my dogs, from the evil that dwells here in my home, and all around. Protect ALL of your children from evils in the hands of the devil! I beg you to not let my husband hurt me anymore in any way! Provide me with the tools that I need to break away and set myself free. Don't let go of me. You are my everything..... without you I am nothing. I thank you for all that you have done for me and for giving me life. Forgive me dear God. I weep in sadness and disgust from what I have not become, and for what I have become. I ask to be free'd from this bondage as I desire to come closer to you. Heal me......   With love, me.
For healing and a return to good health for Dee post surgery in God we trust .

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Please Pray for prayers sent to Light a Candle & St. Peregrine
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 08:43:36 AM »
Sweet Jesus please show Your Guidance and Blessings on these petition request.

Dear Blessed Mother please surround everyone in these petitions with prayers to our Savior.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator