Author Topic: Please Pray for prayers sent to Light a Candle & St. Peregrine  (Read 1350 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.

Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Request 

Please pray for me... Remove all darkness and sadness and fill my heart and soul with good...peace..love...cleanse my soul.. Please pray for my true love to find me.... I'm lonely and sad.. Please help lift my heart...Amen

Pray for my daughter Gabrielle that she finds employment. Dear Heavenly Father give her the strength and faith in herself to end and leave the abusive relationship she is in with Colin. Protect her from the evil that surrounds her and protect her from those whose seek to destroy her. Dear Holy Mother Mary intercede on Gabrielle's behalf and ask your blessed son Jesus to lead Gabrielle back to the young man that she truly loves. Help Gabrielle and Chris to seek God's guidance in their life and pray for the blessing of a second chance of reconciling their love for each other. Dear Lord I pray that you will bless these two young people with my petition so that they will be happy again. Amen!

Please heal my family from their ailments and Felix my daughters cat from his possibly cancer lumps.

Please o kind and loving father grant me a financial wind fall from somewhere very soon thanking you with love and gratitude

Lord please help me leave my current job and find one that is right for me. I also bring to you my and my husband's prayer for a child as we'll as for my brother and sister in law.

Mary Daley and her family

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
[/size]
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Please Pray for prayers sent to Light a Candle & St. Peregrine
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 12:21:47 PM »
Sweet Jesus please guide and bless all the petition requests.  Please give them comfort, guidance and daily blessings.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator