Author Topic: Please Pray for prayers sent to Light a Candle & St. Peregrine  (Read 1422 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Request 

In heartfelt thanks to everybody that joined in prayer for Dee  to all heavenly Hosts for all favours received .Love joy health, and gratitude to all

Pardon and peace
Please say a petition for Joshua he is a drug addict and needs desperate prayers. He is afflicted…he almost died today by a overdose and this is his second time. I almost got killed going to see him when a car pulled out in front of me and my son. I think the devil was trying to stop me. Please and thank you for listening. I am desperate to help him but will need prayers. Thank you! God bless!

Please pray for Eric. He needs help quickly and in many many ways. I pray for a healing in his heart, humility, seeks help for alcoholism and total conversion to return to God. He's verbally abusive to people...he needs to make amends

I wish to thank the LORD for His love, care, grace and mercy over myself, family and ministry.
Would like prayers for my dear friend Beth H, for a complete physical healing.  Free from all cancer and many healthy years on this earth.   Thank you.

For the save return of Madeline m to her beautiful family. Please Lord respond to the heartfelt  love in their hearts  for their lost child. you o divine Mother know what it felt like to have your child lost. please answer our prayer
If you wouldn't mind, I have a prayer request. We just purchased a house that was built in 1939. Not a problem with the date only the potential of lead paint, which as I understand is pretty high. There's plenty of paint issues in the home that need to be addressed and I'm feeling rather overwhelmed right now.  Anyway, I would really appreciate your prayer.  Thank you.   Dawn

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Please Pray for prayers sent to Light a Candle & St. Peregrine
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 06:43:29 PM »
Dear Lord,  We place these petitions in Your Healing Power and Grace.  Please shine Your Blessings on all the requests.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator