Author Topic: Please Pray for urgent needs sent to Light a Candle & St. Peregrine  (Read 1811 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.

Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Request 

Please keep me in your prayers....Anthony

Please say a prayer for Bridget B….PLEASE PLEASE

Hoping that my husband hears back about a job Thank you

Please ,Our Lady, intercede for the healing of my brother from his pancreatic tumor. Ask your son Jesus to free him from it, as he is reaching his end. Please, don,t let us lose him. heal him for us. Heal my daughter, too, please. and please pray for my husband, other daughter, me, my other brother and wife and daughter, sister, and sister-in-law and husband, and my niece, You know what i need for them all, and you know i have faith in you.

Please pray for healing of my baby pet muffin suffers with seizures is having diarrhea just a mess! Also to bless all my family & bless our businesses with income & to calm my storms...Thank you

Please pray for me through the Immaculate Heart of Mary for my success in school; for increased mental focus and intelligence; for peace in my heart, for physiological, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual healing.  For healing of my family tree. For conversion, sanctification, no purgatory, and eternal life in Heaven upon our death in this works for myself, loved boss and family.   For all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, for Gods great Mercy, for the protection now and always of our guardian angels and all the nine choirs of angels.  For healing from all addictions and mental illnesses and stress in life.  To always and in everything know and follow God’s Will.  Peace, love, faith, hope, perseverance, forgiveness, all with a Gods grace and guidance.  Love, your daughter, daughter of Mother Mary, blessed Virgin, SRS

I ask in Jesus name: for the full restoration of my mom's health - i ask for reconciliation of my sisters marriage - for max (Massimo b) to accept Jesus as his savior - for max and I to reconcile and restore our relationship and for him to open his heart to love and accept me - for this girl to be removed from our relationship and given her own path and blessings - for all hindrances preventing our relationship to go to marriage to be removed - for forgiveness of all our sins and for us to prevent repeating them thank you Jesus. Amen. Carolyn

Pray for my daughter Gabrielle to leave and end abusive relationship she is in with Colin, come home away from dark influences of him and his family, and in time I pray that our Lord Jesus through his divine mercy will bless Gabrielle and her ex boyfriend Chris the renewal of their love ,and a new relationship with each other. Dear Jesus, please help these two young people be happy, because they still love and depend on each other for support and understanding every day. Help other's to accept Gabrielle and Chris's  commitment to each other, and support them, instead of trying to keep them apart. Amen!

My daughter will become mentally and physically strong and healthy and capable of facing everything in her life. She will pass her exams with distinction and stand on her own leg. Let her have happy, peaceful, healthy, successful, abundant and prosperous life.

PLEASE HELP ME TO FORGIVE MY HUSBAND  FOR HAVING AN AFFAIR

I would like a prayer candle lit for the following request:  That my daughter Clarissa will get a position teaching history at the college level.  She hates teaching the subject that she is currently teaching at the high school level and is struggling with emotions of wanting to quit teaching all together.  She really has a passion for history and has applied for a history position at a local college here.  Please help us pray that she gets this position.  Amen.

Kindly pray for me, I am a widow and planning to get married again, please pray to Mother Mary that I get a good husband and also pray for me to get a good job and my financial condition is improved.

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 03:11:38 PM by prayerflowers »
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Please Pray for urgent needs sent to Light a Candle & St. Peregrine
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 07:51:36 AM »
Sweet Jesus please bless and guide everyone in these prayer petitions.  We ask Your grace for these individuals as they ask for prayers to give them strength and comfort.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator