Author Topic: Petitions for St Peregrine, Light a Prayer Candle sent to us  (Read 1482 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Petitions for St Peregrine, Light a Prayer Candle sent to us
« on: January 30, 2014, 08:00:44 PM »

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.

Light a prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Thanksgiving

Thank you for helping my family got thru 2013 with all the trials, challenges and tribulations. Thank you for guiding our family and please continue to bless us this year and the years to come. Amen.

Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Requests  

My daddy is suffering from stage4 bladder cancer . The chemotherapy failed and cancer has completely spread to his stomach. Doctors say there is nothing that can be done and he takes no food since last 2 weeks . We still believe thAt The Lord who arose Lazarus from death can heal my daddy . Kindly pray to st. Peregrine for my daddy's health. Thank you Merylene
Please pray for Salvatore and Christine. They both are going for chemo for lung cancer..
Need prayer  Heidi

Please come to my aid to heal Dougie from his cancer and the beloved family cat Felix from his cancer belonging to my daughter.. Let the faith of the family grow with these miracle cures,  God bless, Love Margaret.
Please pray for me, that the appeal I have concerning a financial matter goes in my favor and I get back everything that I should. Thank you for your prayers. -Carla

I would like to ask for prayers for special intention  I am nervous about applying for nurse manager position working with special needs . I have endured years of bullying and it has shattered my confidence I stepped down from this position 2years ago and I would like change from where I am the position I wish to apply for is care of people at end of life I ask prayers that I will be successful 

I would like to say thank you to St. Jude for his continued assistance . I have been praying his novena and it never fails. Please also pray that a financial miracle is granted to me. I am so in need of help. Amen

Please pray for my brother Thomas S.  Who has brain cancer and is slowly deteriorating.

Hi, Please pray for me and Shelly Thank you Mich

Please pray for my son Fr. Joe Palmisano S.J. Has a cancerous brain tumor and is only 39 years old. I say the novena each and every day. And continue to pray to St. Peregrine I hope he will hear me. Thank you,
Dolores

PLEASE, pray for the SAVING of the MARRIAGE of my dear husband David and me.   Please, pray for the SAVING and STRENGTHENING of our beautiful marriage!  We met through the image of Our Lady, Queen of the Holy Angels, he proposed after Holy Mass and the Angelus (while we were before the image of Our Lady of Czestochowa... at St. Stanislaus Oratory.... on the feast of the Holy Family, and were married August 17, 2013)   We have helped each other grow in grace alot!  We both intend well, and our challenges are completely reconcilable.....Yet, David is SO set on a divorce!... Please, pray God softens his heart and encourages him to reconcile with me.  We need a MIRACLE.... Please, URGENTLY pray for the SAVING OF OUR MARRIAGE, as it IS IN the courts!........  Thank you so very much, and may God bless you and your families via the Immaculate Heart of His Blessed Mother!
Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.
Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen
St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Re: Petitions for St Peregrine, Light a Prayer Candle sent to us
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 08:41:45 AM »
Sweet Jesus please bless these prayer petitions with grace and guidance.  Please place Your Healing Touch on all that are suffering.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator