Author Topic: Petitions for St Peregrine, Light a Prayer Candle & Prayer Reqest sent to us  (Read 1533 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.

Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Requests  

Fr.;  I would like to ask your prayers and mass intentions for myself.
 I am having two medical procedures, one this week on Friday Feb. 21st at 10am. This is a colonoscopy which I’ve been waiting on for a couple of months.

I found out a couple of weeks ago that I have gall stones and have been scheduled to have my gall bladder removed on Mar. 4th at 11am. This came as a surprise but I’ve been having severe stomach pains off and on for the past year.
 I’ve had to take another semester off from ministry work which was kind of planned but the medical issues weren’t expected.

I’m trying to stay positive and praying that the colonoscopy will be fine and that the gall bladder surgery will go well and that I heal quickly and can return to work and ministry work quickly.

I ask your priestly prayers and covering for myself, the doctors, anesthesiologists, and all the medical staff that Jesus the Divine physician will be their hands and minds and that the Holy Spirit will grant them his wisdom, understanding, knowledge, fortitude and compassion in my care and in the care of all their patients.                                                                                           

All glory be to God our Father, Jesus our King and Savior and the Holy Spirit our Comforter and consoler.
God bless and thank you in advance for your prayers.
Dale P     "Let Us go forth to serve the Lord by serving his people".

For my daughter, Hannah, that she will draw closer to Jesus. That she will choose to be confirmed.
Kathy

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.
Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen
St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
PRAYER BEFORE SURGERY

Lord Jesus, help - prayer petitions - as they prepares for this operation.

In your love, guard and protect them.
Through the skills of the doctors
and the care of everyone else,
bring her back to health and full activity.
Lord Jesus, we praise you for ever and ever.  Amen.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator