Author Topic: Celebrating the Third Sunday of Advent - December 14, 2014  (Read 1239 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Celebrating the Third Sunday of Advent - December 14, 2014
« on: December 08, 2014, 07:47:59 AM »
The THIRD Sunday of Advent - JOY

Come, Lord Jesus.  Come and visit your people. 
       We await your coming.  Come, O Lord.           

As our hearts prepare for the birth of Jesus.  Each day this week, if even for that brief moment at the side of our beds, we can light a third inner candle. 

We light this candle of Joy to remind us of the true source of Joy:
     The Lord is Near...Rejoice the Lord is Near. Blessed Mother Teresa   

"Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, ever faithful to your promises...Prepare our hearts and remove the sadness that hinder us from felling the joy and hope which his presence will bestow, for he is Lord for ever and ever.  Amen

"Let us keep the joy of loving Jesus in hour hearts.  And share that joy with all that we come in contact with. That radiating joy is real, for we have no reason not to be happy because we have Christ with us.  Christ in our hearts, Christ in the poor we meet, Christ in the smile that we give and the smile we receive."…during these days of Advent. As you prepare, your hearts…to receive Jesus the King of Kings to Bethlehem of your hearts…

We need silence, … to ponder His words deep in our hearts.

We need to be alone with God in silence to be renewed and to be transformed.

Silence gives us a new outlook on life.  In it we are filled with the energy of God Himself that
Makes us do all things with JOY.
  Blessed Mother Theresa
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 07:50:20 AM by prayerflowers »
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen