Author Topic: Feast of the Holy Family December 28, 2014  (Read 2441 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Feast of the Holy Family December 28, 2014
« on: December 26, 2014, 12:01:27 PM »
Feast of The Holy Family
Jesus, Mary & Joseph

"May the Holy Family, who had to overcome many painful trials, watch over all the families in the world, especially those who are experiencing difficult situations. May the Holy Family also help men and women of culture and political leaders so that they may defend the institution of the family, based on marriage, and so that they may sustain the family as it confronts the grave challenges of the modern age!

"During this Year of the Eucharist may Christian families find the light and strength to be united and to grow as the 'domestic church' especially in their diligent participation in the celebration of the Eucharist on Sunday."

Pope John Paul II - Prayer from Angelus Message for the
Feast of the Holy Family 2004
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen