Author Topic: Patron Saints for Forum Members  (Read 3004 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Patron Saints for Forum Members
« on: January 19, 2015, 06:53:56 PM »
Dearest Prayer Angels hope you don't mind but I did a request for your patron saint for you...you can still ask for another saint yourself...as Marianne says the more the better...

stjoe I didn't request one for you because I knew you had already requested one...but I will be glad to ask for another one for you if you like...your always the one that reminds me to get going on this and I sure do appreciate the push!!!

This year she added Blesseds and gifts of the spirit...hope these bless you...I will be glad to ask for another one for anyone that wants one...I always ask for more :)

Prayerflowers Our Lady of Guadalupe Bl. William Lacy, Understanding & Goodness
Bernadette - St. Anthony of the Desert,  Bl. Alan de la Roche,   Wisdom & Chastity
Frank - St. Paul the Hermit,    Bl. Albert of Bergamo,        Courage & Faithfulness
Jack - St. John of Capistrano,   Bl. Maria Teresa of Jesus,     Good Counsel & Patience
Lou - St. Edith Stein,     Bl. Francis de Montmorency Laval,      Understanding & Patience
Bobby - St. Possidius,     Bl. Francis Xavier Seelos,       Wonder and Awe & Gentleness
Anna - St. Maurice and Companions,      Bl. John Amias,      Right Judgment & Peace
Michelle - St. Joan of Arc,      Bl. Gratia of Cattaro,       Understanding & Modesty
Katie - St. Joseph of Cupertino,      Bl. Martyrs of September,     Understanding & Love

In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
    • God's Flower Garden
Re: Patron Saints for Forum Members
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 11:39:20 AM »
Just wanted to let you know I still have some more saints coming in for more members...will post them this afternoon

RoseMary for some reason I posted you as bobby so I resent a request and
Momof2 posting your later too...
hugs to all

Prayerflowers

In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline Jackalou

• Serving God
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 08:55:27 AM »
Thank you, Prayerflowers.   Would you believe that the Mission San Juan Capistrano is only about 30 or so miles north of where we live?
Jack

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
    • God's Flower Garden
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 08:07:46 PM »
Wow Jack that is awesome...and I'm sure not a coincidence.  Look forward to hearing how your year progresses getting closer with your patron saint.  Blessings
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
    • God's Flower Garden
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 11:48:47 AM »
Dearest Prayer Angels
Updated list of forum members patron saints

Prayerflowers Our Lady of Guadalupe Bl. William Lacy, Understanding & Goodness
Bernadette - St. Anthony of the Desert,  Bl. Alan de la Roche,   Wisdom & Chastity
Frank - St. Paul the Hermit,    Bl. Albert of Bergamo,        Courage & Faithfulness
Jack - St. John of Capistrano,   Bl. Maria Teresa of Jesus,     Good Counsel & Patience
Lou - St. Edith Stein,     Bl. Francis de Montmorency Laval,      Understanding & Patience
Bobby - St. Possidius,     Bl. Francis Xavier Seelos,       Wonder and Awe & Gentleness
Anna - St. Maurice and Companions,      Bl. John Amias,      Right Judgment & Peace
Michelle - St. Joan of Arc,      Bl. Gratia of Cattaro,       Understanding & Modesty
Katie - St. Joseph of Cupertino,      Bl. Martyrs of September,     Understanding & Love
Momof2 - St. Raymond Nonnatus, Bl. Sidney Hodgson, Right Judgment & Chastity
stjoe - St. Pope John XXIII, Bl. Peter Onizuka, Wonder and Awe & Peace
stjoe's daughter - St. Brendan the Navigator, Bl. Thomas Whitbread, Piety & Peace
stjoe's wife - St. Foillan of Fosses, Bl. Thomas of Tolentino, Wonder and Awe & Generosity

In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 03:31:29 PM »
Dear Prayerflowers,

Thank you for requesting the patron saints for us.  I continue to pray for everyone even though I am still not able to move around very much.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator