Author Topic: Petitions for St Peregrine, Light a Prayer Candle & Prayer Request 4.1.15  (Read 1445 times)

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.

Light a Prayer Candle - Prayer Request 
Please pray for all my prayer intentions in my heart.
God bless you abundantly! (Shawn)

Light a Prayer Candle - Prayer Request
 Brothers & Sisters in Christ;
Sally Navarro our sister in Christ & Catholic Journey of Faith bookkeeper went home to our Lord on Sunday about 11:30am.
 Sally’s rosary and funeral mass are as followed:
Viewing and Rosary Wed. @ 6:30pm at Memory Gardens, 8200 Old Brownsville Rd., Corpus Christi, Texas
Funeral Mass at 10 am on Thurs. at Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church on Hiawatha St., Corpus Christi, Tx.
(Petition continued below)
St. Peregrine - Prayer Request
Please continue to pray for the repose of the soul of Sally and also pray for her husband Tony who is continuing his battle with cancer.
Please lift up Tony, Belinda, & Melissa and their families and friends in this most difficult time.
All of us at the Catholic Journey of Faith are deeply saddened in the loss of Sally. She will be greatly missed for Sally was much more than our bookkeeper, she was our church family. Sally was with us in all our ministry programs from the beginning and it is hard to imagine her not with us, but we trust that she is with our Lord, Jesus Christ and that her reward in heaven will be great.

May perpetual light shine upon Sally and may Sally and all the souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.[/b]
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:26:09 AM by peace rose »
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator