Author Topic: Petitions for St Peregrine, Light a Prayer Candle & Prayer Request 5.7.2015  (Read 1533 times)

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
 St. Peregrine - Prayer Request

Please pray for my dad Tim H. He has stage 4 cancer. He doesn't have much time. We are asking God as miracle healing. In Jesus name. Amen.

Light a Prayer Candle - Prayer Request 

Prayer Request to saint Mary, there is this guy at my current company we deliver medications for McKesson Canada and this guy wants to do some bad changes and we don't want it , prayer request for ompal of McKesson Canada in Jesus Christ name

DEAR ADONAI. HOSANNA ABBA MERCY AND GRACE. JESUS ON A FAMILY PLEASE WE ARE IN EXSPECAILLY GRAVE AND GREAT NEED TOO BE RESTORE RESCUE RECIEVE REPLACE ALL THAT SATAN TOOK STOLEN AND MISS PLACED INTOOHIS NO GOOD FOR NOTHIN DIRTY BOTH HANDS COMPLETELY OFF OUR SUPER BREAK THREW PROVISIONAL  MIRCALE  MAKE HASTE MAY THE SET TIME HAS COME NOW DEMAND WISDOM AND MAN FAVAR I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF OUR LAMB OVER THESE WORDS AND SPALMS 79,138,130 BE BROUGHT TRUE COME TOO PASS AS REALITY IN THAT ONE ALL GREATEST REWARDER. HESUS. AMEN

Dear Brothers and Sisters
My wife & I are in need of your prayers.
We are hoping to have a child since we last have one in 2012 who died.
 We kindly request your prayer group to intercede for us
Prayer petitions including;
1.       Physical healing (healing of infirmities)
2.       Spiritual Healing (receiving of Holy Spirit’s gifts)
 Thank you so much for your prayers and may GOD bless your ministry always.
Yours In Christ
Martin & Helen

Jesus please hear and answer my prayers my life is upside down lord please hear me .
Please Lord this morning help me come up with a little bit of money to cover this small check.
Lord you know how fussy this customer is please give my employee and I the knowledge and expertise to please her please lord she is withholding payment and hurting us terribly. Lord please I beg you and will not stop asking you father. Please help me find more work. This life I live must be hell. Please lord help me to make the right decision it seems I always screw up. My wife is paying for this. Lord please help me or please end my time on earth as soon as possible. I cannot live like this any longer it's a problem followed by another.
Please lord I'm begging you please help me. Amen   Sebastian

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Sweet Jesus, Please hear and bless these prayer petitions.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator