Author Topic: Petitions for St Peregrine, Light a Prayer Candle & Prayer Request 5.19.2015  (Read 2021 times)

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
St. Peregrine - Prayer Request
I reach out to you Oh Blessed St. Peregrine!
I know it's almost time that you want your son, Franco Gianelli back in the
Father's loving arms.
Please help him not to suffer and be in pain from his Cancer sickness.
Please bring him into your kingdom with God the Father, Mama Mary and Jesus.
May you also guide the ones the he is leaving behind me- Kyra and Ione his 7
year old daughter. It has been really hard for me St. Peregrine but I know
that you will never forsake us and God is always here beside us. This we ask
in your mighty name Oh dear St. Peregrine. Kyra

My daughter has a white patch on the right side of her face. She is on
temporary medication and under observation. Her family physician says there
is a very slight possibility that it may turn out to be vitiligo. Urgent
prayers are requested that God in his Mercy will cover her with his precious
blood and she will be washed clean. Dear St. peregrine, please intercede on
her behalf.

Thank you.
Anxious mum, Priyani.

St. Peregrine I pray for your intercession to heal with Jesus' power my
cancer in the name of Jesus.
Bill
 Light a Prayer Candle - Prayer Request 

Praying for the virtue of grace of God in all I do. And the gifts of the
Holy Spirit at Pentecost .

Prayer Request for my wife to be Miss izabella  sick
her Mother irka irena  sick and Father Krystian  had a heart attack i ask in Jesus Christ name
i haven't had any contact with my future wife in a  long time i don't know if we love each other and if we're going to be togerther forever , i ask for prayer request in Jesus Christ name ,

Please pray for me and others like me.  I have spent a life time alone, and with loneliness comes great sadness.  I pray the rosary every day, and have for some time now, however things never change.  I am older now, and feel as though it is too late for me.  Nothing short of miracles will help me now.
I’ve never had anyone in my life I could count on, or even to seek advice. I am so lonely.   I want more than anything to meet a kind man.  A man that will help me to become the best person I can be.  A man that will help me through this journey of life.  Please pray for me, and those like me.  No one should have to go through life alone.  It is truly difficult.  I want more than anything a miracle pregnancy; the greatest gift a woman can be given is the gift of motherhood.
Please pray for the miracles I seek.  There is so much more to this, but I can’t really say.  Blessed Mother Mary you know the sorrows I feel.  Please Mother Mary show us your miracles.
I promise Blessed Mother Mary I will take care of him, as well. I will encourage him to pray and seek solace in you, Jesus, and God. Please I beg you to help me.

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Sweet Jesus please bless the prayer petitions with grace and guidance.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden
Joining in prayer for all these intentions...Amen
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen