Author Topic: Petitions for St Peregrine, Light a Prayer Candle & Prayer Request 6.5.2015  (Read 1686 times)

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 
(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
 Light a Prayer Candle - Prayer Request 
God please remove any evil put on elena and please remove any evil put on clarence. and  let the enemy or emies see how you blessed us and brought us through. ijn amen

I want to you pray for my breakup relationship, everything was going perfctly but with my one mistake he broke 2 year relationship
i really love him alot and i want he forgive my mistake,and we will be together once again and i want to marry with him (ankit) and
i want my relationship back with him ... i really love him please forgive my mistake
God please ... its a request to you to pray for me please i need him back in my life

My name is Sandra L., I have C.P. also had a verta-a-bare operation, three years ago, I live with my mother my father passed away.
 My mom is 88 yrs old she always was wonderful to me, now she dosen't
 want anything to do with me, She calls me pig, and I'm  No good. She use to be woulderful
 couldn't find a better mother.I live her. Please pray for me.           
 Thank You Sandy

Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God

Sweet Jesus please bless the prayer petitions with grace, daily blessings and guidance in their lives.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator