Author Topic: Please pray: Prayers sent to St Peregrine, Light a Candle and Prayerflowers Blog  (Read 1824 times)

Offline prayerflowers

• Administrator
  • Serving God
  • Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces Pray for us
    • God's Flower Garden

ANONYMOUS PRAYER REQUEST

These are prayers request sent to me…they are not members of our forum. 

(In some cases extra long prayers have been cut to fit, Jesus was with you when you wrote the prayer…He knows your heart and heard your cry for help…It is by God’s grace that our prayers are answered…God bless you!)

Sweet Jesus we lay these heartfelt petitions at the foot of your cross.
Light a Prayer Candle & St. Peregrine - Prayer Requests  

May our Merciful Lord grant healing for Leonard T who has Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. That the Lord renew and restore Leonard's mind and body and soul. Amen
For the sake of his sorrowful passion have mercy on us and on the whole world 🙏=

My August biopsy i will receive  a good medical report. In Jesus name I pray

For divine inspiration and guidance for Michael in revising for his exams especially mng accountancy please kind God in tour goodness help him

Heal to my husaband from stomach pain with gastric  .thanks amen

Dear Intercessors please add the following prayer request to your daily prayers. Please lift up David T  David has been battling cancer for sometime and he has had a turn for the worse. His doctor is advising hospice care now and the family is struggling with this decision. Please lift David up to mother Mary asking her and the heavenly choir of angles and saint to intercede with us asking our Lord Jesus the Divine physician to lay his merciful healing hands upon David removing all cancer and restoring David physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally in mind body and soul. We ask all these things through the intercession of our blessed mother Mary in the Holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Michael was readmitted to the hospital after blacking out. He has been experiencing swelling of the brain again. The doctors think a new drug he has been on to control the brain swelling is actually acting as a toxin in his blood due to a rare toxin residue in his body from a snake bite he suffered 3 years ago while serving on a Special Forces mission in the Middle East. As of tonight they are administering a full body blood transfusion / cleaning to try and remove the drug from his body. The venom residue is in his cell tissue and will always be there. I also ask your continued prayers for Maria R who has been in the hospital for several weeks from an infection in her leg that resulted from a surgery  Please include Maria’s sister Barbara who is in the same nursing home with her who is also battling cancer. And also lift up Maria’s son Israel Jr who is recovering in the hospital from the same kind of leg surgery as Maria. Israel is also a dialysis patient like his mom Maria. We also ask Saint Peregrine, St Jude, St John Paul II the Great, and all the heavenly choirs of angles and saints to intercede for Barbara and Israel’s complete healing physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. We ask this in the Holy name of Jesus Christ.  Please continue to pray for Nellie A she is still in the Nursing and rehab facility. We also ask Saint Peregrine, St Jude, St John Paul II the Great, and all the heavenly choirs of angles and saints to intercede for Nellie’s complete healing physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally restoring her as she was when God our Father placed Nellie in her mothers womb. We ask this in the Holy name of Jesus Christ. Father God we ask that you would send thy Holy Spirit’s gifts and fruits into the hearts and souls of all these beautiful souls granting the Holy Spirits comfort, peace, joy, and perseverance to endure all that they are dealing with and may they be your witness of your mercy and love for them. Oh blood and water which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for Us;  JESUS I Trust In You!!! AMEN.Dale P
Dear Lord it is by Your Amazing Grace that our prayers are answered…help us to trust in that grace and give us confidence and hope in You that hear us..Oh Lord...I pray your perfect will be done in the above prayer petitions…Amen

2 Chronicles 6:19 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

St. Padre Pio… we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering. Through your prayers may healing wisdom, understanding, growth and love come about in each and every one...may they desire to grow and follow in Jesus' footsteps. By the grace of God may they be healed spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally …Amen

St. Peregrine we ask your loyal and humble prayers for all those suffering with cancer…by the grace of God may they be healed fully and completely…Amen

Sweet Jesus we give you all the glory, honor and praise...Amen.
In Jesus I pray,
Prayerflowers

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen!
Sweet Jesus, I offer you all the flowers you put in my path, open my eyes so I may see You in each one of them, open my heart that I may Love them as You will for me...Amen

Offline peace rose

• PRAYER ANGEL
  • Serving God
Swet Jesus please place Your Healing touch on all the prayer petition requests.
We pray in Jesus' name,
Peace Rose
Assistant Moderator